SIN ERODES HUMANITY
- Sin disfigures us entirely.
- When we sin we become like animals. We are not made to be animals. We were REDEEMED by the blood of the Cross.
LIFE IS A PROCESS
- There is growth and maturity.
- You should not refuse to change. Every change in our life is a call for growth.
- You can embrace it or fight against it [the call to grow], but when we rebel, we choke out light, life and hope.
When we don’t give the Lord what He wants, when we do not do His will we choke out that life within us; it suffocates us. Only when we die to self can we bear fruit. You cannot neglect change because it restrains growth.
* Ask the Lord what He wants from you. STOP doing what you want and what feels good, and START doing the will of God… it is there that you’ll find true happiness.